Ceres for agribusiness
Identify underperforming assets and new opportunities in your agriculture portfolio
Ceres Imaging delivers precision agriculture solutions that help farming enterprises build more profitable and more sustainable operations. With more than 11 billion individual plant-level measurements captured over ten years and more than 40 crop types—we help you model yield impacts and investment ROI in ways other companies can't.
“It’s a very non-invasive way to measure ROI. [I use Ceres to] figure out what my potential loss is, and how much money I need to spend to fix a given problem.”
Zac Ellis—Sr. Agronomy Director, Olam International
We pinpoint crop health issues 2-3 weeks before they are visually apparent in the field—and before they impact yield and the bottom line. Our highly trained algorithms use cutting edge computer vision techniques and have been validated through research collaboration with NASA, the University of California—Davis, Washington State University, and more.
- Detect water, nutrient, disease and pest issues
- Receive issue alert notifications
- Track work in the field and ensure problems are addressed promptly
Our proprietary analytics tools segment out ground cover and soil, producing the most accurate data available. Ceres assesses crop health down to the individual plant level, so you can quantify the impact of your decisions across your operation or portfolio.
- Measure changes in crop health, sustainability metrics, and uniformity over time
- Easily compare performance between fields or varietals and against baselines
- Measure yield impact and calculate ROI of capital improvements
With a decade of specialized expertise in data analysis for agriculture, Ceres helps customers make the best investment decisions for capital improvements and land acquisitions.
- Allocate capital to the right strategic land investments based on past and present farm conditions
- Track investment progress and make adjustments to optimize yields and improve returns
- Report the impact of your sustainability programs and track progress to goals
We’re proud to partner with these leaders in agriculture.
Get started with Ceres
Schedule a consultation for detailed product info, pricing, and more.
“We were extremely pleased with the accuracy of the [Ceres] solution … and are confident this will be an easy-to-use tool for our customers to save money and make better decisions with their fungicide applications.”
“Ceres helps us prioritize capital irrigation system improvements with a bottom-up approach to get the most bang for our buck.”
“We are excited about the work Ceres Imaging is doing with high-resolution thermal imaging and analytics today, especially as it pertains to precision irrigation.”